Pasta With Peas & Leeks
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 12 Ounces Bowtie Pasta Or Pasta Of Your Choice
- 8 Ounces Fresh Shelled Peas Or 2 Cups Frozen Peas Thawed
- 1 Medium Leek
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 4 Ounces Soft Goat Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Basil Leaves
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Two minutes before pasta is al dente, add peas to the boiling water. Reserve 1/2 cup cooking water before draining.
- Trim, halve, and thinly slice the leek. Thoroughly rinse to get rid of any grit.
- In large-size skillet, heat olive oil over a medium-high heat. Add leek and season with kosher salt and pepper. Cook 8 minutes until golden. Stir often.
- Drain pasta and peas. Toss with leek and reserved cooking water.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 40 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved