Yields or Serves:
Who doesn’t love sweet potato fries? I guess there are some people who don’t, but we don’t care about them at the moment. This recipe is a twist on basic sweet potato fries and I think that you’ll love it. That is if you’re a sweet potato fan of course. Perfect with grilled chicken or steak. Serve these hot or at room temperature.
- 2 Pounds Sweet Potatoes (Scrubbed)
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil Plus Extra For Drizzling
- 1 Cup Fresh Mint
- 3 Garlic Cloves (Crushed
- 1/2 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut sweet potatoes into 1 1/2 inch wedges. Place potato wedges onto prepared baking sheet. Toss with olive oil and kosher salt. Place in oven for 20 minutes.
- Finely chop mint leaves. Mix chopped mint with crushed garlic, crushed red pepper flakes, yogurt, and mayonnaise.
- Remove potato wedges from oven and transfer to serving platter. Drizzle yogurt sauce over potatoes and drizzle with a bit of olive oil.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
- Serves 4
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2015 All Rights Reserved