Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 6
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
Tomato Goat Cheese Dip is a nice summer appetizer. Sun dried tomatoes with goat cheese, sour cream, and chives is delicious and easy to make. Serve with crackers, Parmesan crisps, or vegetables.
- 1/2 Cup Sun Dried Tomatoes In Oil (Drained)
- 10 Ounces Goat Cheese (Softened)
- 1/2 Cup Light Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Chives
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Drain sun dried tomatoes and pat dry with paper towels. Place tomatoes in food processor, along with goat cheese, sour cream, and chives. Pulse until mixture is well blended. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons water if needed to achieve desired consistency. Season with kosher salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve with crackers, parmesan crisps, or vegetables.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 10 Minutes
- “Work With What You Got!”
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved