Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
Because July 4th screams hot dogs and hamburgers!
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Fresh Tarragon
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 Cup Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 4 Brioche Or Challah Rolls (Split)
- Mixed Greens
- Vegetable Oil For Grill
- Preheat and oil grill grate.
- In large-size bowl thoroughly mix ground beef, tarragon, Dijon mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Use your hands to mix for best texture. Form into four 1/2-inch thick patties.
- Place on grill until browned on bottom. Flip burgers and continue cooking until reach desired doneness. 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium-rare; 5 to 6 minutes per side for medium; 6 plus minutes per side for well-done.
- When burgers are almost done toast rolls by placing cut side down on grill. They’ll toast fast so make sure not to leave them too long.
- Place mixed greens on rolls and add burgers. Top with blue cheese.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes Total Time: 30 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved