Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
These are the BEST chocolate chip cookies that I’ve had in a very long time. No nuts needed, but if you’re chocolate chip cookies must have nuts then go ahead and add whatever nuts your heart desires.
- 2 1/4 Cups Unbleached Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Cup Butter (Softened)
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs (Room Temperature)
- 4 Cups Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium-size bowl combine unbleached flour, baking soda, baking powder, and kosher salt. Set aside.
- In large-size bowl beat butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract until creamy. Add eggs and beat well.
- Gradually add flour mixture. Combine well. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto parchment paper lined large-size baking sheets.
- Place in oven and bake 8 to 10 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and let cool on baking sheet 5 minutes before removing. Remove and place on wire racks to cool completely.
- Makes 5 dozen cookies.
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen All Rights Reserved