Fresh Herb Mediterranean Salad
- Prep Time
- (5 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 2 Cups White Beans (Drained & Rinsed Well)
- 2 Cups Halved Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Large Cucumber (Peeled & Chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Hot Cherry Peppers
- 2 Cups Green Or Black Olives
- 1 Cup Diced Sweet Peppers
- 1 Cup Crumbled Or Diced Feta Cheese
- 1 Cup Roughly Chopped Mixture Of Basil, Parsley, Oregano & Dill
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 4 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Combination Minced Basil, Parsley, Oregano & Dill
- 1 Garlic Clove (Minced)
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- In tightly sealed glass jar add dressing ingredients. Shake well. Set aside.
- Place beans in large-size bowl. Add all salad ingredients. Drizzle with half of the dressing. Toss gently until well coated. Taste and add more dressing if needed. Place any remaining dressing at the table. Can be prepared two days ahead of time and cover tightly for storage.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved