Green Beans With Olive Vinaigrette
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 6 ratings
- 10 Thyme Sprigs
- 1 Cup Vegetable Broth
- 1 1/2 Pounds Green Beans (Trimmed)
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Parsley
- 1 Cup Pitted Green Olives
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Large Lemons (Zest & Juice)
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Tie thyme into a bundle with butcher’s twine. In a deep 12 inch skillet, combine vegetable broth and thyme. Cover and heat to a simmer on high. Add green beans. Reduce heat to a medium-low and cook 8 minutes until green beans are tender.
- Drain green beans, reserving 2 tablespoons cooking liquid. Throw away thyme bundle.
- Add parsley, olives and garlic into food processor. Zest 1 lemon and squeeze juice from both lemons. Add to food processor. Pulse until olives, parsley, and garlic are finely chopped. Add olive oil, cooking liquid, kosher salt, and pepper. Pulse 30 seconds.
- Place green beans in serving bowl. Toss with dressing.
- Serve immediately
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved