Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Tags: Beet Salad, Beets, Gracious Vintage, Greenwich Free Press, Kosher Salt, Olive Oil, Pepper, Salad, Salads, Salt, Sunflower Seeds, Toasted Sunflower Seeds, Vegan, Vegetarian, Victoria Hart Glavin, Vinegar, Watercress, Watercress & Beet Salad, Watercress Salad, White Wine Vinegar, www.tinynewyorkkitchen.com
It must be my Czech upbringing, but I absolutely love beets. If you love beets like I do then give my Watercress & Beet Salad a try for dinner tonight.
- 3 Tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 Bunches Watercress (Trim Tough Stems & Coarsely Chopped)
- 1 Cup Cooked Beets (Chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Toasted Sunflower Seeds
- In large-size salad bowl combine vinegar, kosher salt, and pepper. Slowly whisk in olive oil. Add watercress, chopped beets, and toasted sunflower seeds. Toss with vinaigrette to coat evenly.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 8
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen