Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 2 Average: 5/5]
Tags: Beverages, Chocolate, Cinnamon, Cocoa Powder, Dry Milk, Greenwich Free Press, Homemade Hot Chocolate, Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix, Hot Chocolate, Hot Chocolate Mix, Marshmallows, Milk, Sugar, Superfine Sugar, Vanilla, Vanilla Powder, Victoria Hart Glavin, Winter Warmth, www.tinynewyorkkitchen.com
With a container of this mix in the house, a warm cup of hot chocolate takes just a bit of hot milk. If you want to dress it up then add marshmallows and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- 1/2 Cup Nonfat Dry Milk
- 1/2 Cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 Cup Superfine Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Powder
- In medium-size bowl sift together dry milk, cocoa powder sugar, and vanilla powder. Combine until well blended. Transfer to container with good sealing lid. Store in cool and dry place.
- To make hot chocolate: Heat 1 cup milk and transfer to cup. Stir in 4 tablespoons of hot chocolate mix.
- Serves 6
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen