Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 6
These Homemade Parmesan Crisps are an excellent alternative to crackers. They are crispy, wonderfully flavorful, and the ultimate keto and low carb snack. These delicious keto crisps are way better than any commercial cheese cracker and, as a bonus, are very easy to make.
- 2 Cups Coarsely Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line 2 large-size baking sheets with parchment paper.
- By rounded tablespoons, spoon cheese into mounds on prepared baking sheet. Space about 2 inches apart. Flatten each mound slightly with back of spoon. Season with pepper.
- Place in oven 4 to 6 minutes until melted and golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely on baking sheets.
- Using spatula, remove crisps and transfer to serving plate.
- Serve alone or with your favorite dip.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 6 Minutes Total Time: 16 Minutes
- “Work With What You Got!”
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved