Hot Dogs 8 Ways
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 18 ratings
- 8 Hot Dogs
- 8 Hot Dog Buns (Split)
- Ketchup, Mustard, Relish
- Grill hot dogs, uncovered, over a medium heat 3 to 7 minutes until heated through. Turn occasionally.
- Toast buns if desired.
- Remove hot dogs from grill and serve in buns. Add toppings.
- Chicago Style: Use poppy seed buns. Top hot dogs with yellow mustard, chopped white onions, sweet pickle relish, sliced pickled jalapeño peppers, and sliced tomatoes. Sprinkle with celery salt.
- Summer Dogs: Top hot dogs with shredded lettuce, grilled corn kernels, and chopped red onions, and tomatoes.
- Hawaiian: Top hot dogs with chopped fresh pineapple, sliced onions, and chopped green sweet pepper. Drizzle with teriyaki sauce.
- Reuben: Top hot dogs with sauerkraut, dill pickle relish, and shredded Swiss Cheese. Drizzle with Thousand Island salad dressing.
- Chili: Top hot dogs with chili, shredded cheddar cheese, corn chips, and sour cream.
- Californian: Top hot dogs with mixed spring greens, chopped avocado, chopped tomatoes, and chopped hard boiled eggs. Drizzle with ranch salad dressing.
- Sonoran: Cook hot dogs wrapped in bacon. Top with heated pinto beans, chopped onions, chopped tomatoes, barbecue sauce, and sliced fresh jalapeño chile peppers.
- Mac & Cheese: Top hot dogs with heated macaroni and cheese along with crushed potato chips.
- Serves 8
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 7 Minutes Total Time: 27 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved