Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
Try cooking up these delicious Loaded Sweet Potatoes. They’re simple to make and they’ll become everyone’s new favorite.
- 6 Sweet Potatoes
- 1 1/2 Cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese (Grated)
- 1 Cup Guacamole
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash sweet potatoes. Puncture with fork and wrap in foil.
- Place on baking sheet and place in oven for 50 minutes.
- Remove potatoes from oven and allow to cool a bit.
- Slice potatoes in half. Scoop out a bit, but not all, of inside of potatoes. You basically want to make a well for cheese.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Return potatoes to oven for 2 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add a dollop of guacamole.
- Transfer to serving platter and serve immediately.
- Serves 6
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen