Grapefruit is a beautifully natural ingredient that will perk up the winter table with generous juiciness and vibrant, vivacious hues.
Mediterranean Grapefruit Salad
- Prep Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 3 Large Grapefruit
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Olives
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Red Onions
- 3 Tablespoons Chopped Fresh Basil
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Peel grapefruit. Using a sharp knife section grapefruit and remove membrane. Arrange on platter.
- Add lemon juice, olive oil, honey, kosher salt, and pepper to a jar. Put lid on tightly and shake vigorously until well blended. Drizzle over grapefruit. Garnish with olives, red onions, and basil.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 15 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved