Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
These Mini Pinwheel Cinnamon Rolls are perfect to make ahead and serve on Christmas morning.
- 1 1/2 Cups Warm Water (Not Hot)
- 1 Tablespoon Active Dry Yeast
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 3 1/2 Cups Unbleached Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 5 Tablespoons Butter (Softened)
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly grease muffin tins. Set aside.
- In large-size bowl add water, yeast, and honey. Stir to combine and allow to rest 6 minutes. Mixture will be foamy. Mix in flour and kosher salt until well combined. Remove dough from bowl and transfer to lightly floured surface. Let rise 10 minutes.
- In medium-size bowl combine, sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- Using a floured rolling pin, roll dough into rectangle. Spread softened butter over surface of dough. Sprinkle sugar mixture over butter.
- Tightly roll one side (long side) toward other side of dough. This will create long log. Seal seams to close off log. Using sharp knife slice log into 24 equal parts.
- Place rolls into prepared muffin tins.
- Place in oven 15 to 20 minutes until golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool in pan 5 minutes before transferring to cooling racks.
- Rolls may be kept at room temperature for up to two days. Cover with plastic wrap or place in plastic bag to prevent drying out.
- Makes 24
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 50 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved