Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 12
Tags: Brownies, Coffee, Coffee Ice Cream, Condensed Milk, Cookies, Cream, Desserts, Espresso, Frozen Desserts, Gracious Vintage, Heavy Cream, Ice Cream, Instant Espresso, Kosher Salt, No Churn, No Churn Coffee Brownie Ice Cream, Salt, Summer, Sweetened Condensed Milk, Tiny New York Kitchen, Treats, Vanilla, Victoria Hart Glavin, Whipped Cream
This no churn ice cream takes just minutes to make, requires no eggs, and no ice cream maker. It’s so easy to make and insanely delicious.
- 2 1/2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 3/4 Cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 Tablespoons Instant Espresso (I Use Medaglian D’oro)
- 2 Tablespoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 2 1/2 Cups Crumbled Brownie Pieces
- Place heavy cream in a large-size bowl and beat with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Add condensed milk, instant expresso, vanilla, and kosher salt. Beat with electric mixer for another 1 to 2 minutes until combined. Use a spatula to fold in brownie pieces.
- Transfer mixture to 9x5 inch loaf pan or freezer proof ice cream container.
- Place in freezer at least 6 hours until firm.
- Serves 10
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- “Work With What You Got!”
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved