Slivers of orange peel add both sweetness ad bitterness to marinades and sauces for savory dishes. Brush glaze on lightly to avoid flare-ups over the fire.
Orange And Spice Glazed Ribs
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 4 ratings
- 1 Cup Orange Marmalade
- 1/4 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4 Tablespoons Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 2 Racks Precooked Baby Back Ribs
- Set grill to medium.
- In medium-size bowl combine marmalade, vinegar, brown sugar, cumin, coriander, garlic powder, kosher salt, and pepper.
- Brush racks of precooked baby back ribs with most of the sauce and place on grill. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, brushing with more sauce and turning occasionally, until lightly charred in spots.
- Remove from grill and brush with additional sauce before serving.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 10 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved