These light yet satisfying meatballs are so easy to make and are made with just 5 ingredients. These meatballs are perfect for those trying to avoid red meat and control their portions.
Salsa Turkey Meatball Muffins
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 12 Meatballs
- (5 /5)
- 2 ratings
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 Large Egg (Lightly Beaten)
- 1 Bunch Green Onions (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Cup Salsa
- 1 Pound Ground Turkey
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In food processor or blender pulse rolled oats for 15 seconds until consistency looks like chunky flour.
- In large-size bowl add ground turkey. Add rolled oats, lightly beaten egg, chopped green onions, and salsa. Mix well.
- Grease cups of a standard muffin tin. Use an ice cream scoop to fill each cup about 3/4 full with turkey mixture.
- Place in oven for 20 minutes until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and serve warm.
- Makes 12
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 40 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved