Snap Peas & Radish Salad
- Prep Time
- (5 /5)
- 11 ratings
- 1 1/2 Cups Yogurt (Whole Milk)
- 3 Green Onions (Thinly Sliced)
- 1 Cup Fresh Basil (Torn)
- 1 Cup Fresh Mint (Torn)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Finely Grated Lemon Zest
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Teaspoons Kosher Salt (Divided)
- 1 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper (Divided)
- 1 Pound Sugar Snap Peas (Strings Removed & Cut In Half)
- 12 Radishes (Thinly Sliced)
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Fresh Chives
- In medium-size bowl combine yogurt with green onions, mint, basil, lemon zest, fresh lemon juice, red pepper flakes, 1 teaspoon kosher salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Set aside.
- In large-size bowl toss peas with radishes, olive oil, vinegar, 1 teaspoon kosher salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
- Transfer yogurt mixture onto serving bowl. Place peas and radish mixture on top and garnish with minced chives.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved