Red, juicy watermelon and strawberries are soul mates. Both need salt, spice, and fat to reach their full potential.
- Prep Time
- (5 /5)
- 3 ratings
- 3 Cups Chopped Seedless Watermelon
- 3 Cups Strawberries (Sliced)
- 8 Cups Arugula
- 1/4 Red Onion (Thinly Sliced)
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Basil (Chiffonade)
- 8 Ounces Milk Feta (Cut Into 1/2 Inch Pieces)
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Honey
- 1/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- In small-size bowl whisk olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, kosher salt, and pepper. Taste for sweetness and add more honey if you wish. Set aside.
- In large-size bowl add arugula, watermelon, strawberries, red onion, basil, and feta cheese.
- Drizzle half dressing over salad. Gently toss. Reserve remaining dressing for serving.
- Serve immediately
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 15 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved