Sometimes I want to make cookies, but don’t have time to make individual cookies. These cookie bars are perfect for the holidays or any occasion. If you love white chocolate and macadamia nuts then you’ll love these easy to make bars.
White Chocolate Macadamia Bars
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 20 Bars
- (5 /5)
- 27 ratings
- 1 Cup Butter (Softened)
- 1 1/2 Cups Sugar
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs (Room Temperature)
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 3 Cups Unbleached Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 2 Cup Chopped White Chocolate Or White Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/2 Cups Chopped Macadamia Nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 13 x 9 inch baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In large-size bowl cream sugars and butter until fluffy. Add vanilla and eggs until combined.
- In medium-size bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and kosher salt.
- Blend flour mixture into butter mixture. Stir in white chocolate and macadamia nuts.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove dough from fridge and press into prepared baking pan. Place in oven 20 to 25 minutes. Inserted toothpick should come out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool. Cut into bars.
- Makes About 20 Bars
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes Cook Time: 25 Minutes Total Time: 55 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved