Yields or Serves:
[Total: Average: /5]
Super easy and super satisfying! Serve with bok choy & rice and you’ll have a delicious Asian meal.
- 3 Tablespoons Hoisin Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Grated Ginger
- 1 Tablespoon Canola Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 Pork Tenderloin (1 1/2 Pounds)
- 1 Teaspoon Sesame Seeds (Toasted)
- 4 Halved Bok Choy (Steamed)
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- In medium-size bowl whisk together hoisin sauce, grated ginger, canola oil, and toasted sesame oil. Coat pork tenderloin with hoisin mixture.
- Place on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Place in oven and roast for 20 minutes. You will want thermometer to read 145 degrees.
- Remove from oven Transfer to carving board. Let stand for 10 minutes. Slice and transfer to serving platter. Top with sesame seeds.
- Serve with bok choy and sticky rice.
- Serves 4
- NOTE: You may also use pork ribs. Just increase to 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 pounds due to rib bones.
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen