This creamy spring soup is super healthy and super delicious. Perfect for lunch or dinner any day of the week.
Asparagus Avocado Soup
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 19 ratings
- 1 Small Onion (Chopped)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Vegetable Or Chicken Broth
- 1 Bunch Asparagus (Trimmed & Chopped)
- 1 Small Avocado (Peeled, Pitted & Sliced)
- Juice Of Small Lemon
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- In large-size saucepan add olive oil. Add onions and garlic. Sauté over a medium-high heat 4 minutes until tender. Add vegetable or chicken broth. Bring to a boil. Turn heat down to low and simmer 15 minutes. Add asparagus and avocado. Simmer 10 minutes until asparagus is tender. Remove from heat and add lemon juice.
- Transfer to food processor or use immersion blender to blend until smooth. Return to saucepan and reheat. Add kosher salt and pepper. If your soup is too thick just add a bit more broth.
- Serve Warm
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 35 Minutes Total Time: 55 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved