A summer refreshment that gets an extra fruity upgrade. Turn this into a spritzer with a splash of sparkling wine.
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 3 ratings
- 3 Cups Water (Divided)
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 12 Ounces Blackberries
- 1 1/4 Cups Fresh Lemon Juice (About 6 Lemons)
- In medium-size pot combine 1 cup water, sugar, and honey. Heat on high about 3 minutes until sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Place in blender 2 cups water and blackberries. Blend until smooth. Strain through fine mesh sieve into a pitcher, pushing on solids.
- Stir in lemon juice and sugar-honey mixture until well combined.
- Serve over ice.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 3 Minutes Total Time: 13 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2019 All Rights Reserved