Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
Makes these ice pops the night before to give them the time to freeze solid.
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 3 Cups Frozen Strawberries
- 1 Cup Water
- In medium-size saucepan place sugar and 1 cup water. Bring to boil, stirring 5 minutes until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and allow to cool 30 minutes.
- Place strawberries in food processor with sugar syrup. Pulse until a smooth purée is formed. Pour purée in popsicle molds or cups. Place popsicle sticks in center and freeze at least 8 hours.
- Makes 6
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 5 Minutes Freeze Time: 9 Hours
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved