Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 4
During the warmer months I like to serve hearty salads for dinner. Chickpeas add a hit of protein to this vegan main dish. You may add crushed pita chips to this recipe if you like.
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (Seeded And Chopped)
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Parsley
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 15.5 Ounces Chickpeas (Drained And Rinsed)
- 1 Cup Pickled Red Beats
- 1 Cup Diced Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 1/2 Cup Halved Cherry Tomatoes
- 6 Cups Arugula
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- To large-size bowl add olive oil, parsley, lemon juice, garlic, mustard, and oregano. Whisk to combine. Add chickpeas, beets, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, bell pepper, tomatoes, and tomatoes. Season with kosher salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved