Yields or Serves: 4
I love cucumbers because they are so refreshing. This simple cucumber salad is nice in the summer and can be served alongside most any main dish, but is especially good with grilled fish. Save time and make it ahead and chill it before serving at your summer cookout.
- 1 Seedless English Cucumber (Chopped Or Sliced)
- 1/2 Small Onion (Thinly Sliced)
- 2 Green Onions (Sliced)
- 2 Teaspoons Kosher Salt (Divided)
- 1 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 Teaspoons White Wine Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Loosely Packed Fresh Dill (Finely Chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Loosely Packed Fresh Mint (Chopped)
- In large-size bowl add chopped cucumber, green onions, and sliced onion. Season with 1 teaspoon kosher salt. Toss to combine. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Drain cucumber and onions well. In same bowl whisk together Greek yogurt, vinegar, dill, mint, and olive oil. Season with remaining kosher salt and pepper. Fold in drained cucumber and onions.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 30 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved