Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: Makes 12 Muffins
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
Classic blueberry muffins that are dairy-free so that everyone may enjoy a tasty treat.
- 2 Cups Unbleached Flour
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup Oil (Coconut Oil Is A Good Choice)
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups Fresh Blueberries
- 1/4 Cup Sugar (For Sprinkling)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease or line muffin pan. Set aside.
- In large-size bowl combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and kosher salt. Add eggs, oil, water, and vanilla.
- Mash 1/2 cup of the blueberries. Fold in mashed and whole blueberries to batter until just combined.
- Transfer batter to prepared muffin pan. Sprinkle tops with sugar.
- Place in oven 20 minutes until golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes before removing.
- Makes 12 muffins
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 40 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved