Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
While there are many variations of Potato Kugel, this recipe is by far the most delicious and fuss-free. The machine basically does all the work, which is a blessing in itself. Moist on the inside and crispy on the outside is how your kugel will be when you pull it out of the oven and serve to your family and friends.
- 4 Large Potatoes (Cubed)
- 1 Large Onion (Cubed)
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Grease glass ovenproof baking dish. Set aside.
- Scrub potatoes and leave skins on. Cut potatoes and onions into cubes. Fill a large-size bowl with cold water and soak cubed potatoes and onions for 10 minutes.
- Drain potatoes and onions. Place in food processor or blender. Add olive oil, eggs, kosher salt, and pepper. Pulse until nice and smooth.
- Place prepared baking dish in oven for 5 minutes. Remove baking dish and immediately pour mixture into hot dish. Place in oven for 30 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees and baking for another 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve hot.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 60 Minutes Total Time: 80 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved