Gluten Free Pasta With Mushrooms
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 4 ratings
- 12 Ounces Gluten Free Pasta (Your Choice)
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Diced Onions
- 1/2 Pound Mushrooms (Sliced)
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Bring large-size pot of salted water to a boil. Cook until al dente. Drain.
- In large-size skillet sauté onions in olive oil for 5 minutes until slightly browned. Add mushrooms and sauté for an additional 5 minutes. Add cream, kosher salt, and pepper. Bring to a simmer. Add pasta and toss well.
- Remove from heat and transfer to serving bowl. Add cheese and toss to combine.
- Serve warm.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 15 Minutes Total Time: 25 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved