Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 4
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
I grill all year long, but many will be grilling this Labor Day Weekend. Grill abundant summer squash to make a delicious side dish.
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil (Divided)
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Chopped Fresh Basil
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt (Divided)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper (Divided)
- 3 Summer Squash (Cut Lengthwise Into Slices)
- 2 Medium Zucchini (Cut Lengthwise Into Slices)
- Additional Basil For Garnish
- Heat gas or charcoal grill.
- In small-size bowl combine 2 tablespoons olive oil, balsamic vinegar, chopped basil, mustard, garlic, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Set aside.
- Drizzle remaining olive oil over zucchini and squash. Sprinkle with remaining kosher salt and pepper.
- Place vegetables on grill over a medium-high heat. Cover grill. Cook 3 to 8 minutes, turning once, until vegetables are tender.
- Remove from grill and place vegetables on serving platter. Drizzle with reserved vinaigrette.
- Garnish with basil.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 8 Minutes Total Time: 23 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved