Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 2 Average: 5/5]
If you don’t have a grill then cook these zucchini in a grill pan. When I’m in my New York apartment I “grill” everything in my grill pan.
- 3 Medium Zucchini (Unpeeled & Cut Into 1/2 Inch Thick Slices)
- 2 Medium Yellow Squash (Unpeeled & Cut Into 1/2 Inch Thick Slices)
- 1 Small Yellow Onion (Cut Into Wedges)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Rosemary (Finely Chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Feta Cheese (Crumbled)
- Coat your grill (or grill pan) with oil. Preheat grill to a medium heat.
- In a large-size shallow dish combine, zucchini, squash, and onions. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice. Toss to coat. Place vegetables on grill rack. Grill 4 minutes per side. Remove from grill and transfer to serving plate.
- Sprinkle with rosemary and feta cheese. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Serves 4
- © Victoria Hart Glavin