Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 14 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: Make 12 Cookies
Tags: Almond Butter, Almond Flour, apple Sauce, Avocado Oil, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Brown Sugar, Chocolate Chip Cookies, Chocolate Chips, Chocolate Cookies, Cocoa Powder, Coconut Sugar, Cookies, Dairy Free, Dark Chocolate, Desserts, Gracious Vintage, Grain Free, Kosher Salt, Maple Syrup, Mayonnaise, Paleo, Paleo Chocolate Chips, Paleo Double Chocolate Cookies, Salt, Tiny New York Kitchen, Vegan, Victoria Hart Glavin
These double chocolate cookies have a chocolate base and then are studded with chocolate chips. There is a lot of chocolate in every bite. Rich, decadent, and a nice paleo treat.
- 1/2 Cup Runny Almond Butter
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Avocado Oil Or Coconut Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 2/3 Cup Brown Or Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 1/4 Cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 2/3 Cup Paleo Chocolate Chips Or Chopped Dark Chocolate Bar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In large-size bowl mix almond butter, maple syrup, avocado oil, and apple sauce.
- In medium-size bowl combine brown sugar, cocoa powder, almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, and kosher salt.
- Add dry ingredients to almond butter mixture. Mix until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop to measure, scoop dough onto prepared baking sheet a few inches apart.
- Place in oven 10 to 14 minutes. Cookies should be pretty soft, but will continue to harden and flatten slightly as they cool.
- Cool for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Make 12 Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 14 Minutes Total Time: 34 Minutes
- “Work With What You Got!”
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved