Harissa Roasted Carrots
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 8 Large Carrots (Peeled)
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil (Divided)
- 1 Tablespoon Harissa
- 2 Teaspoons Honey
- 3 Tablespoons Shelled Pistachios (Finely Chopped)
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Mint (Finely Chopped)
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Arrange peeled carrots in roasting pan. Toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season with kosher salt and pepper. Place in oven for 30 minutes.
- While carrots are roasting whisk harissa, honey, and remaining olive oil in small-size bowl. Drizzle mixture over carrots and toss to combine. Roast another 25 to 30 minutes until carrots are tender.
- Remove from oven. Drizzle lemon juice over carrots. Transfer to serving platter. Garnish with chopped pistachios and mint.
- Serve warm.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 60 Minutes Total Time: 80 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved