Yields or Serves:
I eat a lot of salads and sometimes I want a bit of variety. This salad is a celebration of taste and texture. There are juicy peaches, prosciutto, mozzarella with bitter arugula. The vinaigrette ties it all together with the hit of sriracha and lemon. The chopping and slicing takes a bit of time, but the result is worth it.
- 1 Garlic Clove (Minced)
- 1 Lemon (Juiced)
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Sriracha
- 1/4 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 3/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 5 Ounces Arugula (Rinsed And Dried)
- 4 Peaches (Pitted And Sliced)
- 4 Ounces Mozzarella (Sliced Into Small Pieces)
- 2 Ounces Prosciutto (Separated And Sliced)
- 1 Small Shallot (Thinly Sliced)
- Prepare the vinaigrette by combining the garlic, lemon juice, honey, sriracha, and kosher salt in a lidded jar. Add the olive oil and shake well until incorporated.
- Assemble the salad by spreading the arugula on a large platter. Place peaches, mozzarella, prosciutto, and shallots in a small-size bowl and toss with 2 tablespoons of the vinaigrette, then place on top of the arugula.
- Serve with remaining vinaigrette.
- Serve immediately
- Serves 2 to 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved