Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 5 Average: 3.8/5]
Here is an all-star, super easy-to-follow roasted cauliflower recipe. I think that you and your family are going to love it. Use parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- 1 Head Cauliflower (About 2 Pounds)
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1Teaspoon Very Coarse Black Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut cauliflower into bite-size florets. In a large-size bowl toss cauliflower with olive oil, kosher salt and coarse pepper.
- Transfer to parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Place in oven and roast for 20 minutes until golden and tender.
- Transfer to serving bowl and serve.
- Serves 6
- © Victoria Hart Glavin