Late summer is all about maximizing those lingering warm nights outside and minimizing the time spent in the kitchen. Thankfully the current abundance of fresh produce makes it easy to get dinner on the table in record time.
Watermelon With Lime Dressing
- Prep Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Fish Sauce
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Water
- 2 Sprigs Basil (Lightly Chopped)
- 6 Cups Bite-Size Watermelon
- 1/4 Cup Salted Dry Roasted Peanuts
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- In large-size bowl combine lime juice, fish sauce, sugar, and water. Add basil to dressing. Add watermelon and gently toss until well combined.
- Transfer watermelon salad to serving platter. Top with peanuts and drizzle with olive oil. Season with kosher salt.
- Serve at room temperature.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 0 Minutes Total Time: 20 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved