Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 4
According to Spanish lore, eating 12 grapes as the clock chimes midnight on New Year’s Eve will bring you 12 months of good luck. Try this delicious side dish of savory sautéed Brussels sprouts, sweet red grapes, and crunchy walnuts or pecans.
- 1 1/2 Pounds Brussels Sprouts (Trimmed, Halved)
- 1 1/2 Cups Seedless Red Grapes
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 Cup Walnuts Or Pecans
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- In heavy bottom large-size skillet at olive oil and turn to medium-high. Add Brussels sprouts, honey, and balsamic vinegar. Cover and cook 10 minutes until tender. Toss every couple minutes. Add grapes, walnuts, kosher salt, and pepper. Cook another 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer to serving bowl.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes Cook Time: 15 Minutes Total Time: 35 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2020 All Rights Reserved