Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 3 Average: 5/5]
- Berry Filling:
- 2 1/2 Cups Raspberries, Blueberries, or Sliced Strawberries
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 1 Teaspoon Grated Orange Zest
- 3 Eggs
- 2/3 Cup Water
- 2/3 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Unbleached Flour
- 3 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter (Melted & Cooled)
- Additional Butter for Pan
- Powdered Sugar & Grated Orange Zest For Garnish (Optional)
- To serve, spread berry filling on the crêpes. Roll the crêpes up and dust with powdered sugar. Serves 6
- To make filling: Combine berries, 2 tablespoons sugar, 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier, and 1 teaspoon grated orange zest in a medium-size bowl. Mix gently. Cover and refrigerate.
- To make crêpes, combine 3 eggs, 2/3 cup water, and 2/3 cup milk in medium-size bowl. Beat at medium speed until blended. Add flour and melted butter. Beat until smooth.
- Heat a 6 inch crêpe pan or a small-size skillet over a medium-high heat. Brush pan with melted butter before making each crêpe. Pour about 2 tablespoons of batter into prepared pan, tilting it quickly to spread batter evenly on the bottom and slightly up the sides. Cook 6 crêpes quickly on each side. Stack cooked crêpes on a heated plate covered with a kitchen towel. Left-over batter can be covered and refrigerated up to 24 hours.