Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
Fresh and light lemon says springtime to me. I like making this easy cake for spring holidays and weekends.
- 3/4 Cup Butter (Room Temperature)
- 4 Ounces Cream Cheese (Room Temperature)
- 3 Eggs (Room Temperature)
- Zest Of 1 Lemon
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cup Unbleached Flour
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Prepare loaf pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In large size bowl, cream together butter, cream cheese, and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a tie. Add lemon zest and lemon juice. Mix well. Add flour, kosher salt, and vanilla. Pour into prepared loaf pan. Place in oven for 40 to 50 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool in pan 10 minutes before removing.
- Remove and transfer to dessert plate. Serve alone or with lemon curd.
- Makes 1 cake
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 50 Minutes Total Time: 65 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved