Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
Tasty and super easy! Fresh potatoes go beautifully with green vegetables of the season.
- 2 1/2 Pounds Baby Potatoes
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 Tablespoons Fresh Thyme
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Rosemary
- 8 Tablespoons Fresh Chives
- 5 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Halve potatoes and cook in salted boiling water 10 minutes. Drain and leave lid on 1 minute to steam dry.
- Heat olive oil in large-size skillet and fry potatoes 10 minutes on a medium heat until golden brown.
- While potatoes are cooking strip leaves from thyme and rosemary springs. Chop chives and parsley. Add herbs to potatoes and cook 1 minute. Season with kosher salt and pepper.
- Transfer to serving bowl and serve warm.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 21 Minutes Total Time: 36 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved