Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
It’s easy to throw burgers on the grill, but it can be difficult to find delicious side dishes. Often times it’s more about the sides than the main event.
- 2 Cups Radishes (Thinly Sliced)
- 2 Cups Cannellini Beans (Drained & Rinsed)
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Cups Arugula
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 4 Green Onions
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Dill (Chopped)
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Basil (Chopped)
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- Add radishes, cannellini beans and arugula to medium-size bowl.
- To make vinaigrette add 1 tablespoon olive oil to large skillet over a medium high heat. Cook green onions for 6 minutes until a nice char develops on all sides. Remove from heat and thinly slice green onions and place in large-size bowl. Add dill, basil, and lemon juice to sliced green onions. Slowly drizzle in olive oil while whisking. Add kosher salt and pepper.
- Add salad mixture to vinaigrette bowl. Toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 8
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 6 Minutes Total Time: 26 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved