Yields or Serves: 6
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
Grab your slow cooker, toss in the ingredients and make dinner that requires virtually no work.
- 1 1/2 Pounds Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 Cup Salsa
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Onion (Finely Chopped)
- 2 Teaspoons Taco Seasoning
- 2 Cups Enchilada Or Taco Sauce
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 16 Small Corn Or Flour Tortillas
- To make the pulled chicken filling add chicken to bottom of slow cooker. Add salsa, garlic powder, onions, and taco seasoning. Give a good stir. Cover and set on high for 4 hours or 8 hours on low.
- When chicken is done you will notice a large amount of liquid in the slow cooker. This is normal. Shred chicken using two forks until all of the liquid within the slow cooker is incorporated.
- To make enchiladas preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat bottom of two 9x13 inch baking pans with a thin layer of enchilada sauce.
- Place one tortilla at a time on the prepared pan. Spread 1 heaping tablespoons of enchilada sauce evenly over the top of each, add 1/4 cup pulled chicken. Roll it up and place the fold sides underneath to keep enchiladas from unraveling. Repeat process with remaining tortillas and frilling.
- Once all enchiladas are set in the pan spread remaining enchilada sauce over the top. Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Place in oven 15 to 20 minutes until cheese is hot and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and serve warm.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 240 Minutes Total Time: 260 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved