Yields or Serves:
Tags: Asian Cooking, Baby Corn, Beef, Beef Stir Fry, Bell Pepper, Broccoli, Chile Peppers, Cooking Light, Garlic, Green Onions, Kosher Salt, Lime Juice, Limes, Mushrooms, Olive Oil, Onions, Peas, Pepper, Salt, Serrano Chile Peppers, Skirt Steak, Snow Peas, Soy Sauce, Steak, Stir Fry, Sugar, Vegetables, Victoria Hart Glavin, www.tinynewyorkkitchen.com
The wonderful thing about a stir fry is that you can substitute the vegetables you like most.
- 1 1/2 Pounds Skirt Steak (Cut Into 4 Inch Long Pieces)
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Low-Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 Serrano Chile Pepper (Seeded & Finely Chopped)
- 2 Teaspoons Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 Garlic Cloves (Grated)
- 1 Bunch Green Onions (Thinly Sliced)
- 1 Cup Thinly Sliced Fresh Mushrooms
- 1/4 Pound Snow Peas
- 1/4 Pound Fresh Broccoli
- 1 1/2 Cups Baby Corn
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (Thinly Sliced)
- Season steak with kosher salt and pepper. In medium-size bowl whisk together soy sauce, chile pepper, sugar, and lime juice. Add beef and toss to coat. Set aside.
- In wok or large-size skillet over a medium-high heat add olive oil and heat 1 minute. Add beef, along with sauce, and cook 3 to 5 minutes until cooked through.
- Remove beef from skillet and set aside. Allow liquid in pan to reduce 4 minutes until thickened. Add garlic and green onions. Cook 1 minute. Add mushrooms and cook 3 minutes more. Add snow peas, baby corn, broccoli, and bell pepper. Continue cooking 3 minutes until all vegetables are crisp tender. Return beef to skillet and toss to combine.
- Transfer to serving bowl and serve warm.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 17 Minutes Total Time: 37 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2016 All Rights Reserved