Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 6
Rating:[Total: 1 Average: 5/5]
This has to be one of the easiest brownie recipes ever. If you’re needing a quick, no-mess, Valentine’s Day dessert you may want to whip up a batch of these brownies.
- 4 Ounces Unsweetened Chocolate Pieces
- 3/4 Cup Butter
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 3 Eggs (Room Temperature)
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Unbleached Flour
- 1 Cup Nuts, Candy Bar Pieces, Chocolate Chips (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a 13x9 inch pan with parchment paper with ends extending over sides of pan. Grease parchment paper. Set aside.
- In large-size saucepan melt chocolate and butter over low heat. Stir in sugar. Mix well. Stir in eggs and vanilla. Add flour and mix well. Add flour and mix well. Add any additions at this time.
- Spread into prepared pan and place in oven 30 to 35 minutes until toothpick comes out clean with fudgy crumbs.
- Remove from oven and let cool 20 minutes.
- Remove from pan by using parchment paper handles.
- Cut into squares.
- Store in tightly covered container at room temperature.
- Serves 6
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 35 Minutes Total Time: 55 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved