Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 4
Tags: Basil, Bread, Cherry Tomatoes, Dinner, Garlic, Kosher Salt, Lemon Zest, Lemons, Linguine, Meals, Olive Oil, One Pot Vegetable Pasta, Onions, Parmesan Cheese, Pasta, Red Pepper Flakes, Salads, Salt, Single Pot Cooking, Spaghetti, Tomatoes, Vegetable Broth, Vegetarian, Water, white wine, Zucchini
Sometimes I just need to make an easy meal that requires minimal cleanup. This garden-fresh pasta dish is prepared in a single pot. As everything cooks together the flavors come together beautifully and adding lemon zest brightens the dish. Make a green salad, serve some crusty bread and you have a delicious meal that is ready in no time.
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil (Plus More For Drizzling)
- 1/2 Cup Thinly Sliced Onion
- 5 Garlic Cloves (Grated)
- 1 Pint Cherry Tomatoes (Halved)
- 1/2 Pound Zucchini (Diced)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 8 Ounces Spaghetti Or Linguine
- 2 Cups Vegetable Broth Or Water
- 1 Cup Dry White Wine
- Zest Of 1 Lemon
- 1 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese (Plus More For Garnish)
- 1 Bunch Basil
- In deep sauté pan add olive oil and turn heat to medium. Add onion and cook 5 minutes until light brown and starting to soften. Add grated garlic and cook 1 minutes. Stir constantly. Add tomatoes, zucchini, red pepper flakes and kosher salt.
- Add pasta, breaking the noodles in half if needed. Stir to coat with vegetable mixture. Add vegetable broth and bring to a boil over a high heat. Reduce heat to medium-high and cook 7 minutes until liquid has reduced to a sauce-like consistency and the noodles are al dente. Remove pan from heat and stir in lemon zest, Parmesan, and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Transfer to individual bowls and garnish with basil leaves, Parmesan, and a tiny drizzle of olive oil.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 15 Minutes Total Time: 35 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved