Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 4
These Green Bean Parmesan Fries are a delicious and healthy French fry substitute. They’re coated in a Parmesan coating and then baked to a crisp outside. You can dip them in ranch dressing, low sugar ketchup, or eat them plain.
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Water
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 8 Ounces Fresh Green Beans (Trimmed)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In shallow dish beat egg with 1 tablespoon water.
- In another shallow dish combine Parmesan, garlic powder, kosher salt, and pepper.
- Dip green beans first in egg mixture. Roll them to fully coat. Using tongs or a fork gently transfer green beans to Parmesan mixture. Roll to evenly coat all sides.
- Place green beans to prepared baking sheets. Make sure beans are in a single layer and not touching.
- Place in oven 10 to 15 minutes until golden born and crisp tender.
- Remove from oven and transfer to serving plate.
- Serve immediately.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 15 Minutes Total Time: 35 Minutes
- “Work With What You Got!”
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved