Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 10
Eggnog becomes the base for a delicious make-ahead pancake batter that easily feeds a family for holiday breakfasts, brunches, and more. Cut into squares or use a cookie cutter to make fun pancake shapes. Serve with maple syrup and whipped cream.
- 3 Cups Eggnog
- 2 Large Eggs (Room Temperature)
- 4 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter (Melted/Cooled)
- 3 Cups Unbleached Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Maple Syrup & Whipped Cream (For Serving)
- In large-size bowl combine eggnog, eggs, and butter. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg and kosher salt, Mix until mostly combined, but still slightly lumpy. Cover with plastic wrap and place in fridge overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line 18x13 inch rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and coat with cooking spray.
- Remove batter and transfer to prepared baking sheet. Batter will be thick.
- Place in oven 12 to 15 minutes until golden brown on top and fluffy.
- Remove from oven and cut into squares or use cookie cutter to make shapes.
- Serve with maple syrup and whipped cream.
- Serves 10
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes Cook Time: 15 Minutes Total Time: 30 Minutes
- “Work With What You Got!”
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved