You won’t believe how easy it is to make it. Make it for lunch, brunch, or dinner. As always, feel free to use whatever toppings you have on hand.
Vegetable Gruyere Tart
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 Sheet Puff Pastry (Thawed)
- 1 1/2 Cups Chopped Roasted Potatoes
- 1 1/2 Cups Halved Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Thinly Sliced Red Onions
- 1 Tablespoon Pine Nuts
- 1 Cup Shredded Gruyere Cheese
- Handful Arugula Or Other Greens
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place halved cherry tomatoes on cutting board. Sprinkle tomatoes with kosher salt and pepper.
- On lightly floured surface unfold puff pastry. With rolling pin, roll pastry into thin rectangle. Transfer pastry to prepared baking sheet. With for, prick pastry all over. Place in oven 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Arrange potatoes, tomatoes, red onions, and pine nuts on partially baked pastry. Sprinkle with shredded cheese on top.
- Place back in oven for another 6 to 8 minutes until pastry is golden and cheese has melted.
- Let cool a few minutes and cut into serving pieces. Top with greens.
- Serve warm.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 16 Minutes Total Time: 36 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2018 All Rights Reserved