Prep Time: minutes
Cook Time: minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves:
Rating:[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
This is the food that I grew up on! Tender, juicy pork gets breaded for the perfect crispy meal.
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Parsley (Chopped)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 4 Thin Boneless Pork Chops
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 Cup Breadcrumbs
- 2/3 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Brush parchment paper or foil with olive oil. Set aside.
- In large-size bowl beat eggs well. Add minced garlic and half of the parsley.
- Cover pork chops with plastic wrap and pound with meat mallet until about 1/4 inch thick. Season chops with kosher salt and pepper. Add chops to egg mixture and toss to coat.
- On dinner-size plate combine breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese. Remove chops from egg mixture and coat with breadcrumb mixture on both sides.
- Place chops onto prepared baking sheet. Place in oven 15 minutes until golden brown. Turn and bake another 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and transfer to serving platter. Sprinkle with remaining parsley.
- Serve warm.
- Serves 4
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 40 Minutes
- "Work With What You Got!"
- © Victoria Hart Glavin Tiny New York Kitchen © 2017 All Rights Reserved