Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Ready In: minutes
Yields or Serves: 8
If you’ve never had Cake Batter Pancakes, you’re seriously missing out. The batter is super easy and sinfully delicious. You may use vanilla, chocolate, or whatever flavor of mix that you want. If you want to add extra flavor boosts then add vanilla or almond extract, citrus zest, cinnamon, or nutmeg.
- 15.25 Ounce Box Cake Mix (Any Flavor)
- 1/2 Cup Unbleached Flour
- 2 Large Eggs (Room Temperature)
- 2 1/2 Cups Milk
- 1/4 Cup Melted Butter
- In large-size bowl combine cake mix and flour. Add eggs, milk, and melted butter. Mix well.
- Heat griddle or nonstick pan with thin layer of oil. Ladle 1/4 cup batter onto heated griddle and cook until you see bubbles all over the surface of the pancakes. Flip and cook another few minutes.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve with butter, syrup, whipped cream, or whatever your heart desires.
- Serves 8
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes Cook Time: 20 Minutes Total Time: 40 Minutes
- ©Tiny New York Kitchen © 2021 All Rights Reserved